Are You Ready for Next Step?
Brooklyn’s Elite Dance Complex is a National platinum award winning dance studio that is constantly evolving in dance education and the arts. We offer a variety in dance education, which allows us to give children the chance to express themselves. At our studio, we’re all family. Here at Elite Dance Complex, we encourage students to take their dancing to the next level. Since we are a dance school that focuses primarily on competing.
Our company students are both physically and mentally prepared to compete displaying their talents in dance education. Our students have earned top honors as well as many special awards that commend their personalities and abilities. At BEDC, we not only focus on the technique in the art of dance but the behind the scenes as well. We instill each child with a sense of sportsmanship, teamwork, dedication, confidence and respect. We build our students up with self-confidence for them not only to use their newfound skills in front of a panel of judges, but also in their life. Students learn how to take the constructive criticism they receive and use it in their daily lives.
Further, being part of team allows children to make lifelong friends and memories that will last forever. Our competitive team does not only attend competitions throughout the year but we also attend many fundraising and children’s events. Our training is also extensive throughout the year and not seasonal as many other dance teams are. We work straight through the year with classes and workshops that sharpen skills. Our students have also worked with lead choreographers and performers in the dance world.
Acceptance to our exclusive dance team is by invitation only. Of course, we encourage student from other areas and schools to try out for our program. Our non-company classes are open to the public for students to receive more technique and performance skills. This allows parents to keep their children in a dancing school without the hassle of costumes and recital fees. Our award-winning instructors encourage students to push the envelope in dance education.
What sets us apart from other dance schools?
- Our director has an multiple degrees in education as well as being a skilled and trained dance educator
- Professionally trained staff
- Our students have been accepted to The School of American Ballet, The Studio School, MSA-THE CAMP, Joffrey Ballet, LaGuardia, American Ballet Theater, Alvin Ailey, Mark Twain JHS, and Cyclones Dance Team, are just some to name a few.
- Opportunities for serious dancers
- Fun and friendly environment, which allows students to feel comfortable and helps children grow in all areas.
- Small students / teacher ratios
- Above all, our school is a family. Students learn how to work together and depend on one another.
- Unique costumes and ideas